Understanding Boys, the go-to resource for parents of boys, launched in January 2016.
The Understanding Boys blog celebrates the joys (and challenges) of raising boys, supporting parents of sons from the toddler years through to the teenage years.
Understanding Boys is a trusted source of news, inspiration and practical guidance for tens of thousands of parents all over the world. Our boy-focused posts cover parenting, education and wellbeing, and are written by parents, teachers and international experts who write with honesty, humility, and, of course, humour.
If you’re not already, we’d love you to be part of the Understanding Boys community. Follow us on Facebook or subscribe here.
Interested in contributing to UB?
Do you have something valuable to contribute to Understanding Boys? Before you get in touch, please consider the following:
- Does your content have a strong boy focus?
- Is it relevant and useful to parents of boys?
- Are you an expert in this field (please note: this includes being a parent of boys)?
- Is the information evidence based?
- Does your content offer parents practical, actionable tips or advice?
- Is your content accessible to our readers – easy to read, or watch or listen to?
To learn more or submit an expression of interest, please contact us here.